Grandma Rosalie’s Meatballs Recipe!
Today I’m food blogging. If you follow Photography By Joyce Ann on Instagram you will see that I post a lot of food photos of what I’m cooking, preparing, baking or eating. I usually post the photo along with all the ingredients, in case you want to take a try at home. Today I’m posting my Grandma Rosalie’s Meatballs Recipe! So bonus you get all the ingredients and instructions today! They are delicious, so what are you waiting for?! YUM!
- Thaw out hamburger meat
- In a large bowl put in the hamburger meat
- Next add two eggs
- Next add breadcrumbs
- Next add a cup or so of water so that the breadcrumbs become moist
- Add salt and pepper
- After you form the hamburger meat into meatballs, roll them in grated parmesan cheese
- In a large pot on the stove add in the entire jar of red marinara sauce and can of tomato paste, and add water so it doesn’t become too thick, and stir on medium temperature
- Next add a dash more of salt and pepper
- Then add the meatballs in the sauce pot to cook
- Cook on the stove for 30-45 minutes, watching them, and stirring/turning them so they do not burn, and you may need to add water as they are cooking if the sauce becomes too thick when bubbling
- In a separate pot on the stove we cook thin spaghetti and then add it to meatballs and sauce when finished cooking